Team DreamZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think of the forum?

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you think of the forum?

What do you think of the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%What do you think of the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
What do you think of the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%What do you think of the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What do you think of the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%What do you think of the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
What do you think of the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%What do you think of the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What do you think of the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%What do you think of the forum? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

What do you think of the forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of the forum?

Post by .skcahs Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:50 pm

CLOSE THIS POLL. Cb the TWO of you who vote against me(one of which cfm akid, and i actually know the other one also), FUCK YOU BOTH
.skcahs
.skcahs
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of the forum?

Post by kidzsoul Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:18 pm

HEEEEEEEEEEE!
kidzsoul
kidzsoul
Graces
Graces

Back to top Go down

Post by .skcahs Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:57 pm

Hatred is a coward's way of revenge
.skcahs
.skcahs
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kidzsoul Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:01 pm

uh huh.
kidzsoul
kidzsoul
Graces
Graces

Back to top Go down

Post by fastNfurious Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:38 pm

No. I voting for forum's looks. Stop spamming. Anymore spam will be deleted.

fastNfurious
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by .skcahs Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:04 pm

TAGBOARD!
.skcahs
.skcahs
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by fastNfurious Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:43 pm

I dont know how to put it up. Dont you have admin. Go put it up yourself. Lolxz

fastNfurious
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2